Piedmont Heights Annual Neighborhood Meeting
FREE and open for all residents of the Piedmont Heights neighborhood, even if you're not a member of the Piedmont Heights Civic Association (PHCA). Welcome!
Also open to PiHi Business Alliance members and PHCA Business Sponsors!
Mix and mingle with your neighbors in PiHi and enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres. Alcoholic beverages, sodas, etc. will be available for purchase.RSVP for this free event on EventBrite
- Mingling with neighbors and local business owners
- "State of PiHi" from PHCA President Bill Compton and PiHi Alliance President Bob Glascock
- City Council Updates from Councilmember Alex Wan
- PHCA Finance report
- PHCA Members elect Board Members for 2023-2025*
- PHCA Members vote on proposed changes to our bylaws**
- And more!
Please join us for hor'dourves at our Presenting Sponsor, The Carlyle Venue, see their gorgeous space, meet and mingle with your Piedmont Heights neighbors, and learn about what's happening in your community!
Tickets not required (No need to print your tickets!), but please RSVP online.
If you have questions ahead of time, please let us know so that we can do our best to address them during the meeting.
* If you'd like to vote at the Annual Neighborhood Meeting, be sure to join PHCA as a member before November 13. We have monthly and annual membership plans online at https://piedmontheights.org/Join
** Note: PHCA Members will be voting on revisions to our bylaws.
We are NOT proposing changes to our PHCA Member Dues.
Revised bylaws | Current bylaws
Highlights Regarding Proposed Changes To Our Bylaws
- Updates to reflect that we now have a monthly membership in addition to the original annual membership option
- Updates to provide more flexibility regarding the staggering of board member terms into even and odd years
- Updates regarding Committee report due dates
- Combining the Transportation & Right of Way Committee with the Planning Committee
- Combining the Communications Committee with the Membership Committee
- As well as other minor updates
Legal Disclaimer - Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering this event or these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.