Hi neighbors! If you're not already on the email list for Piedmont Heights (it's free to sign up), here's the latest newsletter.
- Featured Sponsors: Heritage Prep School, Smith's Olde Bar, Midtown Psychotherapy, and North Georgia Replacement Windows
- THREE ALCOHOL LICENSE APPLICATIONS - see below
- Beltline Construction Updates coming up Feb. 16
- Urban Wings is open!
- Mayson Chapel Baptist Church
Learn about three alcohol license applications in Piedmont Heights.
- A restaurant (or "event space?") in the Armour area
- A Mediterranean restaurant in the former Atmosphere space on Piedmont Rd.
- Atlanta Eagle in Ansley Square Shopping Center
Tonight's meeting is a great opportunity to hear from these businesses and ask lots of questions before each application is voted on at the NPU-F Meeting on Wednesday, February 15.
As many of you know, once an establishment is granted an alcohol license, it can be extremely difficult to penalize or shut down any bad players, and Piedmont Heights has had their fair share! Now is the time to ask questions so that you can make an informed vote at NPU-F.