Just Join PHCA: Here's Why
A great way to get to know the neighborhood is to join your civic association. The Piedmont Heights Civic Association (PHCA) works to protect the interests of residents and property owners in Piedmont Heights. Association members enjoy the following benefits and opportunities:
- ADVOCACY - We Help Protect your Investment. With representatives overseeing zoning and variance issues, PHCA helps ensure that your quality of life and the investment in your home are protected and preserved.
- SECURITY - We Help Ensure your Safety. By offering Security Patrol services and working to have traffic calmed and sidewalks built, the PHCA helps make the streets and the greater community of Piedmont Heights safer and better protected. Click here to see Security Patrol details
- SOCIAL - We Provide a Sense of Community. One of Piedmont Heights’ greatest assets is its diversity, both residential and commercial. By hosting social functions that pull the community together, PHCA helps promote neighborhood camaraderie. We also provide an online members directory so you can get to know your neighbors.
- INFORMATION – We keep you informed of neighborhood and community activities. In addition to our website, newsletter and e-blasts, we have a very active community on all our social medial outlets.
- PARK - We Work to Improve the Neighborhood’s green space. In partnership with Park Pride, PHCA developed Gotham Way Park as a means of preserving our open green spaces. The association's launch of a non-profit neighborhood improvement foundation has been crucial for keeping our park beautiful. Contact our Gotham Way Park Chair for more information on Gotham Way Park
- And Much More!
Your Membership in PHCA will enhance the association's effectiveness as a community ombudsman vis-a-vis local government and adjoining neighborhoods, as well as promote your civic rights as an Atlanta taxpayer and Piedmont Heights resident.
Please contact Our Membership Committee if you have any questions.